A number of young people of high school age made the Huntley Police Department report this week:
- April 19, 2018 A 14 year old boy from Lake in the Hills, IL was arrested on 2 counts of unlawful recording. The charges stem from an incident at Huntley High School on April 16, 2018. The boy was released to his parents and will be petitioned into McHenry County juvenile court.
- April 19, 2018 Ameila G. Buechel, age 18, of 11692 Clark Lane, Huntley, IL was charged with disorderly conduct at Huntley High School. Ms. Buechel was released with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on May 14, 2018.
- April 20, 2018 A 16 year old boy from Algonquin was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license, improper lane use and driving with expired license plates. The boy posted bond and was released to his father with a McHenry County court date of May 25, 2018.
- April 23, 2018 Nicholas A. Garcia, age 19, of 6 McKenzie Ct., Lake in the Hills, IL and a 15 year old girl from Huntley were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, in the 10500 block of Scott Dr. The juvenile was released to her mother. Both subjects were assigned a May 21, 2018 court date.
- April 23, 2018 A 14 year old boy from Huntley was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor, near the intersection of Algonquin Rd. and Matthew St. The boy was released to his father with a McHenry County court date of May 21, 2018.