Democratic Party State Senate candidate Mary Mahady took in $16,165 during the third quarter of the year.
She spent $19,579.49 during the same July-August-September period.
To do so, she had to draw down a bit over $3,000 from her July 1st bank balance of $14,044.69.
At the end of September, Mahady had $10,630.20 in cash left to spend.
Add to that a $3,000 a month staffer–Rodolfor Perez from Northlake–finnanced by the Senate Democratic Victory Fund, who has been working for Mahady since July 1st.
Adding to that figure is about $8,500 from the following big ($1,000 or more) givers, upping her total for the last two months of the campaign to over $19,000.
- $5,000 from Joliet’s McGuire for Senate PAC
- $1,511.10 from the Senate Democratic Victory Fund of Chicago
- $1,000 from Christina Mahady of Harrisburg, PA
- $1,000 from the IBEW Illinois PAC out of Washington, D.C.
During the third quarter, the following campaign contributions exceeding $150 were sent to Mahady:
- $5,000 – Citizens to Elect Melinda Bush, Grayslake
- $2,000 – Friends of Terry Link, Vernon Hills
- $1,000 – LiUNA Chicago Laborers District Council PAC, Burr Ridge
- $1,000 – Christina Mahady, Harrisburg
- $500 – Drew Knobloch, Austin, TX
- $500 – Lake County Democratic Independent Women, Grayslake
- $500 – Rick Moser, Old Mill Creek, IL
- $500 – Debra Shore Ttee, Evanston
- $250 – Carissa Casbon, Lake Villa
- $250 – Law Office of Patrick J. McAndrews, P.C. , McHenry
- $250 – Ann Legg, Woodstock,
- $250 – John Richardson, Washington, DC
- $250 – Illinois AFL-CIO Committee on Political Education, Springfield
- $200 – Rebecca Condon, Skoki
- $200 – Scott Nemanich, Joliet
Major expenditures include
- $6,580 for printing from Chi-Town Printing
- $2,250 for rent ro DAB Real Estate
- $3010 for campaign worker Savannah Seeberger of McHenry
- $2,100 for campaign worker Elizabeth Champney of McHenry
- $1,860 for campaign worker Sarah Farwick of McHenry
- $360 for campaign worker Michael Norlander of McHenry
- $240 for campaign worker Purcell Loren of Cary
- $297 for printing from Stars and Stripes of Bridgeview
- $250+ for phones
- $250 refund to contributor Carissa Casbon of Evanston
- $190.10 for renting the Woodstock Opera House for a fundraiser