On Tuesday, the McHenry High School Tax Hike Committee, calling itself the McHenry District 156 Vote YES for Lower Taxes and Better Schools, scored $9,150 more in campaign contributions.
Here is where they came from
- $2,000 – Sunnyside Company [Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM],McHenry
- $2,000 – Gary Lang Chevrolet, Inc., McHenry
- $1,000 – Ridgeview Electric, Inc., McHenry
- $1,000 – Buss Ford, McHenry
- $2,000 – Carey Electric Contracting, McHenry
- $1,150 – McHenry Community High School Educators Assn., McHenry
Has Gary Lang been paying the $1200 per day rental fee, for storing their overflow floor plan, at the Shah Business Center?
Or does that $2 K donation to help screw Taxpayers cover that?
Boycott these pukes!
–and any business like Gary Lang and Justen Undertaking racket that gave money to the Township losers trying to save Jimmy Condon’s job!