UPDATE 2/25/22, 11:49AM CST: The Cisneros tweet with the meme, was tweeted late Thursday afternoon, so it is no longer a deleted tweet, or more accurately, it was a deleted tweet for about six hours.
Changes made to article accordingly.
In a late afternoon tweet on Thursday from leftist Democrat candidate Jessica Cisneros, the meme of Cisneros’ supporters reveals a leftist rogues’ gallery backing her candidacy against Congressman Henry Cuellar (D, Laredo), the last pro-life Democrat in the U.S. House.
Given the screenshot may be too hard to see/read, the supporters of Cisneros include:
- U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I, VT)
- U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Congressman Jamaal Bowman (D, NY-16), freshman and Squad member
- Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D, NY-14), leader of the Squad
- Congresswoman Katie Porter (D, CA-45), 2nd-term Orange County leftist with U.S. Senate ambitions in 2024
- Congresswoman Ayanna Presley (D, MA-07), original Squad member
- Leftist Democracy for America PAC
- EMILY’s List, pro-abortion PAC
- Indivisible PAC
- Leftist Justice Democrats PAC
- MoveOn, another leftist group
- NARAL, another pro-abortion PAC
- Planned Parenthood, see above
- Progressive Change Campaign Committee (speaks for itself)
- Texas AFL-CIO, strong supporters of the PRO Act
Is this a portend for the Illinois Democrat congressional primaries in the IL-03 (Chicago Alderman Gilbert Villegas vs. leftist state Representative Delia Ramirez) and IL-06 (Congressman Sean Casten vs. leftist Congresswoman Marie Newman)?