Second Quarter of 2022
The Democrats’ mid-year bank account reads $40,553.55.
The party took in about $5,000 more than it spent–$21,861.50 in and $16,658.99 out in the three months leading up to the June 28th primary election.
$8,500 came mainly from unions and candidate PACs:
- $500 from Administrative District Council 1 of Illinois
- $1,400 from Bill Foster for Congress
- $1,000 from Citizens for Mary Mahady
$1,000 from Citizens for Suzanne Ness
$200 from Ironworkers Local Union #1
$1,000 from Laborer’s International Union Local1035
$1,000 from McHenry County Building Trades Council
$200 from Melinda Bush for Central Committee
$1,000 from Mid America Carpenters Reg Cncl PAC
$200 from Painters District Council 30
$9,352.50.came from individuals giving over $150:
- $200 from Cece Adams of Ringwood
- $270 from Robert Beltran of McHenry
- $200 from Erin Cartwright-Weinstein of Gurnee
- $224 from Nick Chirikos
- $200 from John Collins of Elgin of Algonquin
- $796.53 from Renee Cruz of Aurora
- $100 from Dee Darling of Cary
- $200 frm Jean M. Des Biens, of Crystal Lake
- $170 from Gil Eduardo of Sugsr Grove
- $75 from Edward Gogo of Glenview
- $130 from theresa Hart of Cary
- $207 from E. Renee Hill of Marengo
- $1,030 from Lori McConville of Crystal Lake
- $322 fromm Laura McGowen of Crystal Lake
- $800 from Dale Nelmes of McHenry
- $350 from Mark Nichols of Wonder Lake
- $230 from Jason Nosbaum of Woodstock
- $501 from Wendy Piersall of Woodstock
- $70 from Cynthia Pilz, of Fox River Grove
- $225 from Susan Reed of Hebron
- $750 Jeannie Ridings of Crystal Lake
- $215 from Gene Rosner of Marengo
- $275 from Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake
- $280 from Cynthia Spaeth of Harvard
- $152 from Naomi Unverzagt of Cary
- $200 from Thomas Wedel of Lakewood
- $200 from Mary Weisman of Cary
And additional $4,009 came from smaller givers.
In-kind donations totaled $3,976.86.
Itemized ones were
- $180 from Gergory Alexander of Crystal lake for envelops and stamps
- $204 from Dee Darling of Cary or Cubs vs Cards Tickets
- $75 from Dee Darling of Cary for Bath and Body Works Gift Basket
- $400 from Dee Darling of Cary for BioElements products basket
- $100 from Dee Darling of Cary for 2 Bottles of Napa Valley Cabernet
- $210 from Dee Darling of Cary for White Sox vs Tigers and parking pass
- $574.86 from George Gogol of Glenview for Printing letters and envelopes/copies by Forest Printing company
- $638 from George Gogol of Glenview for stamps
- $60 from Theresa Hart of Cary for Watercolor photo prints
- $125 from Mark Nichols of Wonder Lake for Cubs vs Brewers and parking pass
- $400 from Cynthia Pitz of Fox River Grove for Wilson tennis racket/balls/Billy Jean figure
- $35 from Cynthia Pitz of Fox River Grove for Gift basket/Cubs
- $65 from Cynthia Pitz of Fox River Grove for Wilson duffel and glove
- $200 from Cynthia Pitz of Fox River Grove for Louisville slugger backpack, cards and hat
- $200 from Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake for Gift basket with books
- $100 from Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake for wine party
- $95 from Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake for Birdhouse and puzzle
- $100 from Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake for Gift basket/cleaning products
- $75 from Cynthia Spaeth of Harvard for Necklace and earings
- $75 from Cynthia Spaeth of Harvard for Kitchen gift baske
- $65 from Cynthia Spaeth of Harvard for Gift Basket/Mary Kay products
- $587.92 non-itemized
Larger expenditures follow:
- about $330 for internet
- $2,413.36 for Printing – Door hangers by Forest Printing Company
- $167.07 for TJ Invites and envelopes by Forest Printing Company
- $8,449.57 for Fund raising – food TJ Dinner at Jameson’s at Sun City
- $2,100 for rent to Maria Manriguez
- $280 to McHenry County Fair for Fair Booth Final Deposit
- $245.70 to NationBuilder for website
- $689.20 to NICOR for utilities
- $270.64 for parade candy to Oriental Trading Company, Omaha, Nebraska
- $167.42 to Paul Sindberg for Supplies for Pride Tent
- $308.02 to Stripe/Nation Builder for bank charges
- $774.20 unitemized
What the hell is a PRIDE TENT?
Is that where Porky, Lil Joey and Monk have their licking booth set up under?
Are they on the other side of the GLORY HOLE? LOFL.
Pride Tent brought to you by a resident JEW. Paul Sindberg.
Hilarious what people waste their money on
Like you Lil Joey? How’s your Shellayli Tent patronage going tonight?
Please, JT, get some soon!
I will Monk when I get receipts and your analysis. Do another bong fool.
Jt is truly obsessed with gay sex. It’s all that is on his mind. You are such a cowardly fag.
Shillelagh Made from the extremely durable Irish blackthorn wood, these sticks make a truly wonderful walking companion. A lighter stick will be ideal for a brisk stroll – …
Learn to spell moron.
Are you going to ride your hog today or maybe go for ride on your bike.
Look at that. Misspelling triggers Porkboy. Your shellayli of preference is of the fleshy type Porky and is preferred to be inserted between your supple lips. Lol. Triggered.
How was your chode guzzling fest last night doofus?
Many scammers on the list.
Poo, you are effete.
Your posts are juvenile, creepy and insipid.
I get it tho, here you are a Walter Mittyish hero for homosexuals so you can virtue signal to your exboyfriend, trying to win him back.
Its too cold for JT to ride his lame harley plus he is too busy fingering his own butthole.
Another lame troll Lil Joey triggered. The only hog you ride is snoring next to you at night. LOL. What’s his name?