We now move to McHenry County Democratic Party Central Committee financial activity for October, November and December in 2022.
$19,805 was contributed, $16,073.32 was spent, leaving $64,537.94 in the bank at the end of December.
Most of the money came from San Francisco’s Tides Advocacy.
- $15,000 from Tides Advocacy of San Francisco
- $750 was from Jeannie Ridings, a former Democratic Party candidate for Judge
- $800 from Bill Foster for Congress
- $250 from Citizens for Mary Mahady
- Sheet Metal Workers 265 PAC of Carol Stream
- $2,255 was donated in amounts under $150.01
- $10 in-kind was provided
- $4,306.80 to Springfield’s ABCompuprint for a end of October mailing
- $259.85 to Comcast for internret
- about $180 for electricity to ComEd
- $1,705,40 to Forest Printing of Forest Park for two printing jobs
- $2,266.51 to Crystal Lake’s Hickory Hall for a December event
- about $132 to MailChimp of Atlanta, GA, for Email srv
- $2,100 for rent to Maria Manriguez of Woodstock
- $190.65 to Nationbuilder of LA, CA, for website
- $559.56 in unitemized spending
Isn’t Tides Advocacy related to the Tides Foundation which is a George Soros group?
>Isn’t Tides Advocacy related to the Tides Foundation which is a George Soros group?
Yes. One of these links states that these organizations “wash” donations to obscure their donors’ identities.
George Soros’ son Jonathon is a big player.