Looking at the initial demographic questions, I see one that faced the candidates for sheriff is not on the list.
The county board candidates are not asked if they have ever been arrested.
It would seem as relevant to those making rules and those enforcing them.
Play county board candidate as you read the list of questions. How would you answer.
Subject matter questions concern
- the greatest challenge
- the 2030 plan
- video gambling
- McCullom Lake water pollution
- management of the county nursing home
- approving Federal stimulus bonding authority for construction by the Mental Health Board
- he re-zoning of Resurrection Center on Country Club Road to senior housing
- most disagreement with a board decision
Finally, the question is asked about why the candidate is running.