McHenry County Recorder of Deeds Joe Tirio is running for McHenry County Clerk.
He reported having $8,851.14 in his checking account to the Illinois State Board of Elections as of the end of the last quarter.
Contributions of more than $150 follow:
- $5,400 – Dorothy Mueller, Retired, Woodstock
- $1,000 – Andrew Gasser, Highway Commissioner, Algonquin Township, Fox River Grove
- $1,000 – Michael Tirio, Loan Officer, Supreme Lending, Downers Grove
- $400 – Stephen Willson, Bond Analyst, Lakewood
- $500 – Susan Handelsman, Woodstock
- Committee to Elect Colonel Craig Wilcox
- $400 – Kelly Liebmann, Wonder Lake
- $300 – Orville Brettman, Huntley
- $300 – Jerome Majewski, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Demetri Tsilimigras, Cary
- $250 – Evert Evertsen, Harvard
- $250 – Robert Zalud, Rockford
- $200 John Reinert for McHenry County Board
- $185 – Cate Williams, Crystal Lake
- $1,941 -Brettman Campaign Fund
- $1,222.90 – D’Andrea Banquets
- $484.10 – ooshirts.com
- $301.92 – M13
- $215.49 – Best Buy
‘M13’ for the conservative counter-revolution that’s coming.
I’ll supply the ammo.
I spy with my little eye a huge donation from someone who is a plausible candidate to run the recorder’s side of the office after consolidation.
Let’s see if pay-to-play politics are alive and well among the self-professed reformers of the county.
Ok Publius tells us who you are thinking of?
I mean if you are going to put it out there put your money where your mouth is!
wrong again PubicsRus