The County Board seeks applicants for the following appointmentsL
County Board Appointments
Are you interested in serving on one of the many boards and commissions that help serve the people of McHenry County? We have a number of openings:
- Community Development Housing Grant Commission (two seats)
- McHenry County Conservation District (one seat)
- McHenry County Housing Authority (two seats)
- McHenry County Mental Health Board (one seat)
- Senior Services Grant Commission (two seats)
- Tuberculosis Care and Treatment Board (one seat)
- Valley Hi Cemetery Board (one seat)
Click here to visit the County Board Appointments page for information about available appointment positions and how to apply.
= = = = =
The Conservation District was allowed by the County Board to increase it tax take from $19,511,341.32
to $19,508,030.95, a slight decrease. Since this tax district is under Jack Franks’ purvey, I wonder why its levy was not decreased 10%.