The invitation is out for State Rep. Jack Franks October fund raiser. That’s the one where he solicited all over McHenry County and beyond building a political base for his anticipated run for the United States Congress in 2012.
As McHenry County Blog did last year, the names of the hosts will be published.
The invitation this year does not use the characterture that graced last year’s invitation. This one looks more dignified.
Here are the special interest groups who have signed on to State Rep. Jack Franks’ fund raising 2010 Host Committee:
- Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois
- BNSF Railway
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers & Trainmen
- Carpenters Local 2087
- Elevator Constructors Local 2
- Fraternal Order of Police, IL State Lodge
- IBEW Local 117
- IBEW Local 134
- Illinois AFL-CIO
- Illinois Bankers Association
- Illinois Education Association
- Illinois Pipe Trades
- Ironworkers Local 1
- Labors Local 1035
- Laborers’ International Union – Midwest Region
- Local 11 Cement Masons
- McHenry County Building Trades Council
- Metropolitan Fire Chiefs Association
- Northern Illinois Fire Protection Districts
- Plumbers Local 93
- Police Benevolent PAC
- Rockford-Area United Auto Workers 265
- Sheriff of McHenry County
- United Transportation Union
The invitation says that Lisa Madigan and Jesse White will be attending Franks’ breakfast fundraiser on October 2nd at the Bull Valley Country Club.